- Everything is interesting…take a moment to admire the light fixture, the people, the food.
- Potential friends are everywhere…smile and people will smile back.
- Ask questions…you never know what you will learn.
- Be excited about the stuff you learn.
- Everything can be a game. Everything.
- Talk more than you eat. Sure you are at lunch to quell the hunger but your brain is hungry too.
- Sometimes the important stuff needs to be repeated, relived, and relished.
- Be caring. Be helpful. Be kind. Be interested.
- Assume people are wonderful, because they are.
Have more bits of wisdom you picked up from kids? Share with us in the comments! 🙂
Have an Outrageously Happy Day!
Feel free to come and hang out with me at http://www.facebook.com/OutrageouslyHappy1
©Jolie Engelbrecht 2014